Had a great time capturing Josh and LiAnne's special day! It was so full of laughter and we loved getting to documenting all that along with Josh and LiAnne's love for each other. They were just the sweetest. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your big day!
Read more about the shoot @ the When In Tri-Cities' Blog!
This shoot was made possible by:
• Alicia Walters, When in Tri-Cities blogger. Selected dress for Sugar Plum Fairy, assisted with planning details and arranged event at Baum’s House of Chocolates. (https://whenintricities.com / @whenintricities)
• Trixie Ortiz, inspiration and set design. YOUnique Events and Design (http://youniqueeventdesigns.com/blog / @youniqueeventdesigns)
• Desere Dorran, makeup artist (http://dezbeautyxo.com / @dezbeautyxo)
• Kourtney Bailey, hair stylist (for appointments, call 541-571-3755. @hairbykourt)
• Marla Rogers, custom cookies (MarlasCookieCo@yahoo.com / @marlascookieco)
• Taylor Alton, Sugar Plum Fairy model (@tayloralton_)
• JaNessa Prewitt, fairy attendant model and Umatilla Country Court Princess (@janessa_live_laugh_love_18)
• Manny Avila, visual storyteller specializing in wedding and portrait photography and videography (http://mannyavila.photography / @mannyavila.photography)